Home Delivery Summit 2019
As per study, the e-Commerce has transformed the way business is done in India. The Indian e-Commerce market is expected to grow to US$ 200 billion by 2026 from US$ 38.5 billion as of 2017. Much growth of the industry has been triggered by increasing internet and smartphone penetration. The ongoing digital transformation in the country is expected to increase India's total internet user base to 829 million by 2021 from 560.01 million as of September 2018. India's internet economy is expected to double from US$ 125 billion as of April 2017 to US$ 250 billion by 2020, majorly backed by e-Commerce. India's e-Commerce revenue is expected to jump from US$ 39 billion in 2017 to US$ 120 billion in 2020, growing at an annual rate of 51 percent, the highest in the world.
In the previous year, the study noted that as many as 108 million consumers shopped online, with mobile phones becoming the preferred choice of device for e-Commerce sales. The frequency of purchase was higher for categories like apparels & accessories (54%), beauty and personal care (43 %) products, in comparison to electronics (33%), it added.
The concept of home delivery is getting more organized, and well accepted by our society. The growing trend has got further stimulation owing to the changing lifestyles of the people. Year after year the concept has grown in leaps and bounds, making the concept of home delivery a show stealer.
Total e-Commerce revenue across all product categories is 17.5 billion USD, expected to reach 32.9 billion by 2020. Including India's online food ordering sector growing at 15% every quarter.
The aim of Home Delivery Summit 2019 is to provide an exploratory analysis of the fit between existing home delivery innovative services, requirements, and issues that users and service providers might have.
The Home Delivery conference will be divided into two segments - food and consumer goods. (e-Commerce).
Regional Business Head
Amartyaa Kumaar Guha
Associate Director – Supply Chain
Head – E-commerce and Digital
Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Chief Communications Officer
Head of Logistics and Supply Chain
Infiniti Retail Ltd., Croma - A TATA Enterprise
Head – D&L Operations
Reliance Retail Ltd. (Digital Format)
Head – E-commerce & Digital Marketing
Malabar Gold and Diamonds
Head of E-Commerce
Zydus Wellness Ltd.
Head of Global Sales and Operations - Online Ordering
Founder – CEO
Santosh Kumar Singh
Head of Ecommerce
Provilac Dairy Farms Pvt. Ltd.
SVP, Head - Innovation, Business Excellence & JFL Venture Fund
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Focusing on the real definition of on time delivery so that the customers return to your service again
- Strategies to understand a shopper's perception of online delivery
- How AI is improving the nature of service delivery and improving last mile delivery
- In the age of ecommerce, how to avoid infidelity among other food delivery services
- The importance of cybersecurity in modern ecommerce to maintain the customer base
- How to shape your delivery proposition - Speed, Cost, Convenience, and Choice
- Identifying and exploring the future of home delivery
- The plague of ecommerce returns rates and how to maintain profitability
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Understanding current principles of delivery services in today's business context
- What is the Future of home delivery?
- The Impact of Digital, Data and AI on various aspects of delivery services
- Segmenting the ecommerce market according to product and customer profile to reach the right target
- Factors that can be considered while formulating on time delivery strategies
- Distribution and logistics of delivery services to save resources and time
- Holistic and inclusive approach of marketing to accelerate home delivery services
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Supply Chain, Distribution, Transport & Logistics
- Head of E-logistics & ecommerce
- Head of Operations
- Head of Strategy and Insight
- Head of Warehousing
- Head of Business Development